Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

Going up in convoy sounds like a good plan... Maybe meet at 10ish as it looks like about an hours drive.

Skinny, where's Todd Rd services?

simonR76":23dypdkn said:
Going up in convoy sounds like a good plan... Maybe meet at 10ish as it looks like about an hours drive.

Skinny, where's Todd Rd services?

Todd Rd is just east of the Westgate & not the way i'd be going. From the service centre on Todd Rd you'd have to continue on over the Westgate & up the ring road. Straight up the Tulla (which becomes the Calder) would be much quicker.

I'd be keen for a 10am start... but i'll already be 2/3 of the way there. :LOL:

I'll be picking up Mark about 9, 9:30 in St Kilda so maybe we should meetup in Macedon for brekky or something, that way Luban should be there and Arran too.

For those who might use Citylink (me), be advised it will be closed inbound at Toorak road until 9 am Sun morning. I'd be up for meeting at Macedon, or any where else for that matter, on the way.

I think I have everyones number except Simons so whoever gets to macedon first has to find a good cafe for brekky and text the rest of us hehe. Can someone print out themaps cos my printer is shagged I think the cat has been scanning his arse one to many times on it.

skinnyboy":3v58oo6p said:
I think I have everyones number except Simons so whoever gets to macedon first has to find a good cafe for brekky and text the rest of us hehe. Can someone print out themaps cos my printer is shagged I think the cat has been scanning his arse one to many times on it.

How about we meet @ Macedon Bakery‎, 29 Victoria Street, Macedon? Say, 10-10:30am? The trail head is only a 10 minute drive from there.

Google map

Are we still a go? Everyone's gone quiet...

It'll be a tad muddy in places but that just adds to the fun!

im still in, and i reckon Mark will be too.

Be a bit chilly i reckon tomorrow too hehe, today was brass farkin!

bakery sounds good, i'll be starvin by then!

aaahh blast it :( There's a good chance I wont be attending tomorrow.
I have had a bit of trouble with my health from work crap recently, I left the factory a week ago and was hoping against hope that I'd be back on top by this Sunday but I think I have to admit defeat.

Sorry lads, I feel double shit knowing that you're heading up my way.

I'm still in, let's hope it ain't too cold and muddy.

Looking forward to hitting some new trails...see you guys at the bakery!

Back