Show us yer FSR's

But then i saw something carbon that caught my eye so swapped some of the bits from my Epic to this :D

Attachments

• Stumpy 1.JPG
    Stumpy 1.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 3,139
15082011218.jpg

finally got this one built up

FFS! its taking me FOOOREVER to get mine built. so long in fact, i've now acquired 2 FSR frames!
I've decided my Elite will be top ender XC (disc only) and my Ground control will be somewhat a frankenstein monster. the Elite frame i got off Carge (its very clean and i feel deserves some proper upgrades)
The GC i reckon likes it rough :p

i need a garage, a month and a vending machine (for food supplies).

twain":ren662qj said:
FFS! its taking me FOOOREVER to get mine built. so long in fact, i've now acquired 2 FSR frames!
I've decided my Elite will be top ender XC (disc only) and my Ground control will be somewhat a frankenstein monster. the Elite frame i got off Carge (its very clean and i feel deserves some proper upgrades)

best get started then ;) :LOL:

Well after suffering withdrawal symptoms, I will soon be on the lookout for another 99 GC frame to build over winter, I will be keeping the Sette as it is for some not so hard XC events next summer.
I cant quite put my finger on it but the 99 spesh is just so rideable the way I built the last one ;)

Khane":37eqd7th said:
twain":37eqd7th said:

best get started then ;) :LOL:

av you got a garage and vending machine?

Back