RetroBike National Ride Series - Peaks - 10/09/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
HarryCrumb":1eqv01pd said:
thanks Neil, now I have to go and get some breakfast when I should be packing.

:LOL:

Definitely not the sort of temptation I need putting my way right now either!

Better walk up to the PO instead and see if either of the parcels I missed y'day is the seatpost for my Kili - or the pedals for the Cro-Mega??

At least that'll get me out on the bike so I can take some decent pix of it... :D

Hmmmm, I am going to try and get to that car park really early to try and get a spot - can you park all day in the one in the centre? I ask becuase I have a few bits for the "tat" swapshop and want to get the best pitch... ;-)

mrkawasaki":oildm2d9 said:
There will be an informal 'K Pride Gentleman Rider Breakfast' tomorrow starting at 9.00am in the Woodbine Cafe, with well known raconteur and after breakfast speaker Ed Edwards providing us with inspirational words of wisdom....

Am Hoping to be there early so I can enjoy a spot of breakfast before the ride :D And also so I can bag a free parking spot :oops:

See you guys tomorrow :D :D :D

Right......haven't read the thread, only free to come within last ten mins but I'm coming!!!!......wahey!...... :D

mrkawasaki":17plicsg said:
Parking advice if you zoom into Hope centre on the map:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en& ... 2f3b3&z=12

Beautiful day here in Manchester, a mere 20 miles away. If it holds we're in for a treat...

Had a really good look on google maps and also used the street view to scope out where I'm going. It's first turning on my right before the cafe the way I'm coming in.

To say I'm excited is an understatement :D :roll: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back