My Saracen Kili Comp - remodelled in a kinda Cruiser stylee

I prefer to 'customize' my bikes, coming from the late '70s, early '80s car/bike scene as I do;

If I admit to brush-painting my Old English White, Fiat twin cam-engined 2-door Moggy with red Hammerite (I left the roof white...) in my lunch breaks at work then fitting 7x14 Wolfrace Slot-mags that may go some way to defining my approach to my current hobby! :LOL:

I also bolted a Triumph 500 unit twin into a Kawasaki MotoX chassis to use for off-roading - one of the most fun bikes I've ever had!! :cool:

This Kili is mild in comparison!!! :shock:

BTW; what width BB do I need?

Duh! I meant to say axle length!

That's what happens when you're typing up your Missus' minutes for her cos you haven't loaded the wireless printer software onto her laptop - yet... :roll:

We_are_Stevo":3h50j8el said:
Duh! I meant to say axle length!

That's what happens when you're typing up your Missus' minutes for her cos you haven't loaded the wireless printer software onto her laptop - yet... :roll:

My M737 xt was 113mm I think. I usually refer to Sheldon Brown for these things but cant find yours on there?!

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/bbsize.html

Okay, ta - Logics are quite 'flat' crank arms so I think I'll order a 115mm to be on the safe side...

Ordered one of these...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-Real-Cran ... 5188d87474

...as it'll hopefully give me a bit more leeway?

BTW: Sheldon puts Sugino(Ritchey) at 113-118 so my 115 was an inspired guess! :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Seatpost arrived today - quickly tacked the Flite on top...

P1040218.jpg

...so far I'm thinking "Yeah, okay..." :cool:

P1040204.jpg

Just waiting on the BB now...

i know they don't stay the same colour for very long, but if i might suggest white grips?

BobCatMax":2zm5zjpv said:
i know they don't stay the same colour for very long, but if i might suggest white grips?

Now you mention it I do believe I have a pair in the shed that are earmarked for my second Cro-Mega - be a while before that gets off the ground so you could be onto a winner there... :D

Back