AFTERMATH - Brighton Beach Cruise 27/8/11

BobCatMax":pwujb6uz said:
Award for outstanding achievement goes to Whatleymeister - Guildford to Hove before we even went on the ride! top man, top job...and on his birthday 'n' all. Happy birthday mate, very pleased we could be a part of it :D

:oops: :LOL:

Thanks buddy :) in hindsight, 49 miles before hand wasn't the best idea, perhaps if my level of fitness was better...! Thanks to warpedboy for the mention/bday wishes too, glad to hear you got some shut eye :)

Bike computer showed 66 miles done yesterday when I got home. My legs are sore!

Now to tap up the mods for an rb rider banner, I've always secretly wanted a banner :oops: :cool:

I would just like to point out that BobCatmaxs cammera was clearly broken, as it has added at least 10 pounds to my body around the midriff.

TheGreenRabbit":3aufsvug said:
I would just like to point out that BobCatmaxs cammera was clearly broken, as it has added at least 10 pounds to my body around the midriff.

Yeah, same here, I am at least 4 stone lighter in real life...

Thanks to TGR and BCM for organising this, much apperciated, was a good day and enjoyable. Thanks also from Junior, he is already going on about next years event ;)

Cheers

D

Whatleymeister":ojc0tc93 said:
Now to tap up the mods for an rb rider banner, I've always secretly wanted a banner :oops: :cool:

Me too! What do we have to do to get one? I've been at a couple of races now. Still no banner. :(

jimmy5willy":pxezz50q said:
Whatleymeister":pxezz50q said:

Me too! What do we have to do to get one? I've been at a couple of races now. Still no banner. :(

Hey,

I put my request in for a banner here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

BobCatMax then puts a request through to the powers that be to get the banner added. There is a slight delay with them though, I believe the chap responsible its moving house at the moment.

Glad I'm not the only person who is a little eager for a banner :oops: :LOL:

Back