RetroBike National Ride Series - Peaks - 10/09/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to it but also nervous as to wether i''ll get round in one piece :?

Rampage":56aql48s said:
What pub are we going to for lunch and what time?
Mein wife is thinking about coming.

It's the cafe in Hope at the train station for lunch. It probably won't be a pretty site, may not be pleasant for the ladies (especially watching me eat.....).

:)

mrkawasaki":3qerilrg said:
Been working on the RB Pub Quiz - exquisitely fiendish this year... ;-)

The beast is loaded and ready to rock in the morning

I will miss the pub quiz due to the fact that i am coming home saturday afternoon because i fly out to barbados to get married on the sunday.

don't even think of saying congrats

thanks andy

How can one person camping for two nights and going on a bike ride fill a car with so much crap!?! And I bet I have forgotten something ...not that I know what that is yet!! :LOL:

Had a ride over Mam Tour on Tuesday Evening its goign to be a good one, just sorry I cant be with you over the weekedn, but will be there in spirit.

Rampage":3k8sotwe said:
What pub are we going to for lunch and what time?
Mein wife is thinking about coming.

We'll be at the Penny Pot Cafe next to Edale station.
They are expecting us between 2pm and 3pm.

one more day at work, will be some serious chop saw action tomorrow morning to get back and get ready for the big day :D

Gruff":455br0zq said:
Looking forward to it but also nervous as to wether i''ll get round in one piece :?

+1

Am quite excited, shall be packing the car tomorrow night so I can get an early start on Saturday morning. Want to get a free paking space :oops: then a cupa and a bacon butty before the cafe gets full of us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back