RetroBike National Ride Series - Peaks - 10/09/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh eck!!!

hope you get it sorted quick so you can make the ride dude, i found when mine farted about on initial start up it was something very simple and small............just underneath everything else and the last thing checked off. keep us updated, and pics ;)

Its a right bloody mess. I'm just waiting for the recovery boys to drop it off so I can get stuck in.

Dr S":14z01vka said:
Its a right bloody mess. I'm just waiting for the recovery boys to drop it off so I can get stuck in.

Doesn't sound like it'll be fixed for the weekend anyway!!

Met Office agrees. Bit windy though!!
e54f1d6a.jpg

John":2dn4xyhh said:
Anyone likely to be passing Warwick / Coventry on Friday? May need some swag taking to the meet. For various reasons not 100% sure I can make it :roll:

can help out if needed :D , am popping to southam to collect some wheels from ebay ,and will be in my van so feel free to stack it up :D

matthew71":2vywvhhx said:
John":2vywvhhx said:
Anyone likely to be passing Warwick / Coventry on Friday? May need some swag taking to the meet. For various reasons not 100% sure I can make it :roll:

can help out if needed :D , am popping to southam to collect some wheels from ebay ,and will be in my van so feel free to stack it up :D

Thanks, might well take you up on this. When are you heading to Southam? If coming from Nuneaton I guess you might come fairly close to my place anyhow.

John":2wy5i043 said:
matthew71":2wy5i043 said:
John":2wy5i043 said:

Thanks, might well take you up on this. When are you heading to Southam? If coming from Nuneaton I guess you might come fairly close to my place anyhow.

hopefully friday evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back