Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

Is Arran still doing the kids footy on a Sunday?

Would be great if he could get out with us since he knows Woodend.

Mark, you ok for a lift or do you need one?

I'll be on the Marin this weekend, took it for a shakedown today and it flies! Might need a shorter stem though, bit of a canal boat tiller haha!

I have a leave pass booked for Sunday. I put the Balance back together, so it might get it's one and only outing. What is this couse like? I figure it might be a bit sloppy with a week of rain forecast, but if Woodend is a bit technical, I might opt for something a little more nimble...

Cheers for the info Skinny, the singletrack in the vids looks pretty tasty. I hope it stays dry!

Have we decided on a time yet?

skinnyboy":enffiqb2 said:
Is Arran still doing the kids footy on a Sunday?

Would be great if he could get out with us since he knows Woodend...

Football (Soccer...) finished last Sunday. Good remembery! Should still be a starter but can't offer a ride to anyone unfortunately as i'll likely be staying in Sunbury on Saturday night.

Also, i've only been out there twice so I can't promise i'll be a 'trail guru'... but al least I should be able to find the trail head! :roll:

Are we meeting there or somewhere central and all going up in convoy? Maybe us South siders could meet up at Todd Rd services or something and then all pile on together! Since there are no places other than Macedon or Woodend to get food out that way getting some snacks and provisions on the way seems a good idea.

OK guys, what time to meet, & where? I havea spare front seat, and the back seat for a bike if anyone needs it. Coming from outer STh East, so I'll be passing damn near the whole of Melb to get out to Woodend!!

Latest posts

Back