RetroBike National Ride Series - Peaks - 10/09/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wu-Tangled":2d9w12sr said:
Are we having another bike jumble car boot sale this year? I've got some old tat to pass on.....

:D

Begging and blagging ahead of time available here :LOL:

Sorry to hear you'll not be down Steve - was getting very used to you being a ride staple! ;)

We'll also be a mixed (up) group if that helps at all... :)

Re: peaks

spencer13":23xxxjnc said:
booked laneside today with my girlfriend so we are no longer a single sex group. Got some beer sorted, HOW come i'm not on the list of riders??
See you at the weekend
Spence

blow ups dont count mate :LOL: , are you bringing the monster GT karakorma ? if so i better bring my shades :LOL:

Anyone likely to be passing Warwick / Coventry on Friday? May need some swag taking to the meet. For various reasons not 100% sure I can make it :roll:

You might have to add me to the piking list too. I'm downgrading to 50/50 status.

Any tips for killing awkward customers welcome.

Si

Dr S":3gxxlaqc said:
You might have to add me to the piking list too. I'm downgrading to 50/50 status.

Any tips for killing awkward customers welcome.

Si

if its money owed,we used to remove the front window glazing and doors. ;) worked most the time :D

longun":1vyb30xn said:
if its money owed,we used to remove the front window glazing and doors. ;) worked most the time :D

I thought you were a builder not a bailiff :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Weather is looking better.

Just been out for a shake down ride - bit more fettling needed!

John":219ek9vg said:
Anyone likely to be passing Warwick / Coventry on Friday? May need some swag taking to the meet. For various reasons not 100% sure I can make it :roll:

I will be leaving from oxford friday but claire is still at wellesbourne, if you got the swag to her by school close tomorrow I could take it up?

longun":31809dbn said:

No, he's a great payer. It goes something like this

6:20pm last night, just locking up, phone rings....

Punter; hi Si it's St*****. we are in the shit. We are heading off to France on monday to do the Circuit Des R******* and the Rallye Du A*******e
and the damn B has broken down. Can you help?

Me; Erm, yeah, does it have to be today though?

Punter; oh yes, we want to visit friends en route. I've spent all day trying to fix it, checked all the wiring, taken the fuel pumps off, stripped the carbs, checked the ignition.

Me; OH. What happened last time you did that?

Punter; yes, yes I know. I thought I would stop before I got too far. Only when I started putting it back together lots and lots of smoke started coming out from behind the dash.

Me; jesus, has it stopped?

Punter; I don't know, I can't see from here, i'm in the kitchen. I thought it best I asked your advice before I bugger things up.

Me; God give me strength. Get off the phone, disconnect the battery and I'll be there in 30 minutes.

So, it looks like a busy weekend for me. Customers eh!

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back