RetroBike National Ride Series - Peaks - 10/09/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has come in time.
726df27c.jpg

I may not be wearing too much retro (apart from my RB top) but my bike isn't having modern on it!!

Wu-Tangled":7imlfplz said:
Are we having another bike jumble car boot sale this year? I've got some old tat to pass on.....

:D

Yes, but so that the ride can start at a reasonable hour we'll save all the tat swapping until after the ride has finished.

drystonepaul":3550jovu said:
Wu-Tangled":3550jovu said:
Are we having another bike jumble car boot sale this year? I've got some old tat to pass on.....

Yes, but so that the ride can start at a reasonable hour we'll save all the tat swapping until after the ride has finished.

Tat? It's all top quality gear mate!!

drystonepaul":38ep6ddb said:
Wu-Tangled":38ep6ddb said:

sounds sensible.

:cool:

Rob Atkin":1uczfijg said:
drystonepaul":1uczfijg said:
Wu-Tangled":1uczfijg said:

Tat? It's all top quality gear mate!!

yes, true....

(unless I believe in Fixies is flogging anything... ;) )

John":2ils2yc1 said:
Should be there too.

Will bring along some swag, have stock of Endura kit, hoodies, mugs etc. If anyone wants anything in particular please let me know.

Would like to get a close look at the gilet if you are bringing some, just need to get the Mrs to let me have some pocket money :oops:

Ta

Hope the weather improves or is better up north , Getting a battering in the Cotswolds today :?

peaks

booked laneside today with my girlfriend so we are no longer a single sex group. Got some beer sorted, HOW come i'm not on the list of riders??
See you at the weekend
Spence

velomaniac":3ld2s35p said:
In order to avoid consideration for 'Pike of the Ride' I am officially giving notification I will not be present. My recurring neck pain brought about by being too bloody tall for even gate sized bikes is giving me serious gyp yet again. I'd be in agony after the meet so I'm going to be sensible and drop out :(

I hope and I'm sure you'll all enjoy yourself ;)

Velo MacRetro

Hope your feeling better soon Velo you will be missed, maybe see you soon if the border raid is still on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back