A Fairy Story - 1992 GT Tequesta Wreck Rescue FINISHED

I'd love one of those Avalanches (not that one though - it's chuffin' HUGE!! :shock: ) as it would be the perfect partner to the Tequesta (and maybe a bit lighter???)

Yours looks really, really nice. :D :D

Thanks Rob :D

Yeah, it's pretty big, but actually "only" a size 20 (c-c) - I think GT made 22's also.

Wow. Your Tequesta looks lovely. Had one the same myself back in the day, was a 14.5" frame. Mine was also stolen, but I got it back by some miracle. The frame has since sadly passed away though, as the headtube snapped off. Was given a 96 model under warrenty, so my retro ride is sadly not as old or nearly as cool.

The weather leading up to the Peaks ride has encouraged me to buy this:

Mk1 Crud Catcher!!
726df27c.jpg

The Tequesta also now has an X-Lite QR on the seatpost and a Flite as the Turbo was sooooooo unconforable. No wonder I was in agony BITD. :-(

Hi Rob, youve done wonders with that old bike, cant wait to see it at the weekend, im a big fan of the early steel gt's and this is one of the nice ones, even if there heavy as hell they ride so well, anyways nice one top build, oh and I will possibly be joining you at the back on a gt :cool: ,
Lee.

mrlee":1syff5ow said:
Hi Rob, youve done wonders with that old bike, cant wait to see it at the weekend, im a big fan of the early steel gt's and this is one of the nice ones, even if there heavy as hell they ride so well, anyways nice one top build, oh and I will possibly be joining you at the back on a gt :cool: ,
Lee.

Thanks that is very kind. :oops:

NOS CrudGuard arrived today ***just in case***. With the price of waterproof shorts very high this will keep me comfortable on the Peaks ride. :-D
0a482402.jpg

Back