The Blue Man aftermath

Dr S":3d3ud9h4 said:
You don't need a badge to identify these people. Just look for the hollow shell shocked stares, a twitch, fierce shaking, rocking and insane mumbling. :LOL:

But how will I notice any difference to anyone else on this site?? ;-) :-D

This ride deserves the title "Epic!", in places it was rockier than coed-y-brenin, and in others had more water than the river Tees, and inbetween was filled with pure Yorkshire Gold (that's mud to me and thee :LOL: ).

Many thanks to the good Dr.S for guiding us around what was an impressive route with a real old school feel to it.

The best thing though was the atmosphere, everyone was having a laugh and enjoying the challenge, I had so many comedy "over the handlebar" moments and "toppled over sideways still clipped into the SPD's" that I really didn't care, just got up, laughed, and got back on the bike again :LOL:

Some good pictures taken by Vern too, I will browse them all later, with a big smile on my face :D

Dr S":15d66ycf said:
You don't need a badge to identify these people. Just look for the hollow shell shocked stares, a twitch, fierce shaking, rocking and insane mumbling. :LOL:

Everybody knows who I am anyway after the first meeting ;)

just been showing the girlfriend the pics, see thinks we are insane, they just don't understand, when is the next one uncle Vern :D

slmracing":24dzk3rh said:
just been showing the girlfriend the pics, see thinks we are insane, they just don't understand, when is the next one uncle Vern :D

I think it will be the Peaks this month and then something around 1st-2nd October matey. Either something on the moors or something up this way with MacRetro. Simonside mentioned a cracking route in the Cheviots that involves a cafe and a pub. Probably some riding in there too at a guess.

Si

Dr S":1sj9yqxq said:
slmracing":1sj9yqxq said:

I think it will be the Peaks this month and then something around 1st-2nd October matey. Either something on the moors or something up this way with MacRetro. Simonside mentioned a cracking route in the Cheviots that involves a cafe and a pub. Probably some riding in there too at a guess.

Si

Yep Peaks this weekend an then next ride should be on the 1st or 2nd of October, sorry theres not more but I'm away riding on the other weekends :cool:

see ya on Saturday ;)

Back