RetroBike National Ride Series - Peaks - 10/09/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to work Saturday morning now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: so the plan is to meet you all at the the pub stop it,s better than nothing, does anyone have a map so I can work out the best way to do this. or even better I can be in the peaks for 13.00 ish is there any way of meeting at that time :( :(

slmracing":2183dpn8 said:
I have to work Saturday morning now :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: so the plan is to meet you all at the the pub stop it,s better than nothing, does anyone have a map so I can work out the best way to do this. or even better I can be in the peaks for 13.00 ish is there any way of meeting at that time :( :(

If you can only get there for 1pm then make your way to the National Trust car park at Mam Nick.
We should arrive there between 1pm and 2pm. You can join us for the descent into Edale, the cafe stop and then the final 7 mile loop back around to Hope. I'm sure somebody could give you a lift back up to get your car if you've left it at the car park. It's only about 4 miles from Hope. You could of course ride it, but it is a bit of a climb back up there.

Google map location here

Put me down as a maybe - got a mad weekend. If I don't make the ride on Saturday what are the plans for Sunday - start, time, etc.?

slmracing":2ecoluc7 said:

You can join us for Sunday too... :D

Starts times & distances are hangover dependant I imagine... ;)

In order to avoid consideration for 'Pike of the Ride' I am officially giving notification I will not be present. My recurring neck pain brought about by being too bloody tall for even gate sized bikes is giving me serious gyp yet again. I'd be in agony after the meet so I'm going to be sensible and drop out :(

I hope and I'm sure you'll all enjoy yourself ;)

Velo MacRetro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back