Bog roll, beans, & more - KARMA!

petitpal":311gz2vq said:
we've all got mates with a tube of bostick all purpose

Speak for yourself.

I don't have any mates, hence this charm offensive in the hope of acquiring some through my selfless act of KARMA...

BB

I've got a mate who's brother's boss's son no longer works for the importer of a certain vacuum cleaner bag manufacturer.
He reckons that any tears or rips could be repaired with sticky tape and a strong will, despite what the manufacturer may tell you to the contrary.

With this in mind please put me down should any raffle/lottery occur.

Also interested in the 7 inch length of pine. Is that an optimistic 7 inches and can you tell me if it still has any branches/needles/cones/squirrels?

Could be perfect for my latest build.

drystonepaul":94c6x1dv said:
I've got a mate who's brother's boss's son no longer works for the importer of a certain vacuum cleaner bag manufacturer.
He reckons that any tears or rips could be repaired with sticky tape and a strong will, despite what the manufacturer may tell you to the contrary.

Listen to that razzle jazzle at your own peril: I've got a BTEC in a subject and some books, and I guarantee that that sucker will blow as soon as you try and smooch up even a spruce midget's floor powder.

drystonepaul":il8o6d85 said:

That's all well and good but Henry's put a very specific kind of stress on the cardboard plate that attaches the bag to the machine and if that's gone in the wrong place then, to mis-quote doctor-bond, it's gonna blow.

You might JUST get away with bostick but not if you're planning on cleaning up any serious soiling.

Is all this giving to offset the taking from your other sale? It wont work you know :LOL:

I'd really not advise using the Henry Bag in anything other than a wall hanger.

mrkawasaki":1jc2qud7 said:
I'm still drawn to the failed/dangerous bag

Please don't slander my impeccable reputation Mr K.

I have never, anywhere, by any means, nor by any medium mentioned or suggested the bag has failed or is dangerous.

It is most certainly 'USED', but this does not in itself imply failure.

I would happily continue using it without any fear of failure, and indeed may do so should people continue to shit on my free KARMA! giving-aways.

BB

John":1961rjml said:
I'd really not advise using the Henry Bag in anything other than a wall hanger.

John - please refer my previous response to Mr K.

Let's keep things civil please. I don't want to have to instruct my lawyer to pursue defamation charges against RetroBike and it's owner.

BB

Back