RetroBike National Ride Series - Peaks - 10/09/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr S":u0h4svhq said:
Crud catchers? Is that to keep yer fannies dry?

Man up for gawds sake!

Apart from my RB top, I'm riding naked. I just don't like mud on my gentlemans area. ;-)

Looks like I'm it for the MacRetro clan provided hitching a lift with Dr.S. goes without a problem. Nothing is ever easy is it :roll:

No worries Stephen. I will pm you.

Looks like Bas Defiant is a no show. :cry:

Can the friday nighters confirm which campsite they are using?

Si

drystonepaul":10fvcn80 said:
If you are planning to camp at Laneside in Hope, be aware that it is a 'family' site which won't take bookings from single sex groups.
If you are planning to use it then I suggest booking individually and not mentioning that you are coming as part of a big group ride.

Laneside is very close to the start point and pub for the Saturday evening activities though.

i have just booked me 30ft beast in at lakeside and the guy could not help enough and i have electric hookup. i'm a proud man.

thanks andy

any123":fltryjaz said:
drystonepaul":fltryjaz said:
If you are planning to camp at Laneside in Hope, be aware that it is a 'family' site which won't take bookings from single sex groups.
If you are planning to use it then I suggest booking individually and not mentioning that you are coming as part of a big group ride.

Laneside is very close to the start point and pub for the Saturday evening activities though.

i have just booked me 30ft beast in at lakeside and the guy could not help enough and i have electric hookup. i'm a proud man.

thanks andy

I think he will be happy to accommodate you as the entertainment value of you manoeuvring it around will be worth it!

It'll be fine but it isn't it's home ground I suppose.

How many people does it sleep?

Rob Atkin":1oem35sh said:
any123":1oem35sh said:
drystonepaul":1oem35sh said:

thanks andy

I think he will be happy to accommodate you as the entertainment value of you manoeuvring it around will be worth it!

It'll be fine but it isn't it's home ground I suppose.

How many people does it sleep?

it sleeps six. i have just come back from cannock for the weekend with all the kids and misses and bikes so it has been truly tested. i never missed me big brother either perfect reception lol. think me may have to pull out the barbie on friday night if anyone up for seasoned chicken and rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back