Bristol - Ashton Court & Leigh Woods Aftermath

I still had a great day despite an exploding drivetrain, I now owe GM a shiny chainring bolt and cce (aka Scaramanga!) a chain connector!

Cheers guys, saved my ride :D

The ride itself was superb and to be fair the Overbury's was only let down by the rider / mechanic on board! It loved the great woodland and man made trails.

Some great pictures already up, especially liking the bridge / saracens one!

Cheers again James for organising the ride, and also to Mark and the cheesy gang for showing us round Leigh woods.

Luke :cool:

A really nice day. Nice to meet some more like minded souls.

I don't think the photos were blurry, I was just moving too quickly, (yea right) and it the bike was great in it's natural habitat. I may plan to keep it now...............

Cheers all for a gert lush day..... had a real blast (literally when my back tube exploded).

High points for me:
- finding it was sunny in Brizzol (it was peeing down in Swindon when I left this morning)
- over jumping some doubles and going straigh over the top of a berm
- blowing out my rear tube and basically sitting back whilst everyone else fixed it for me (cheers!)
- fixing The Dukes stunning Overburys with zip ties......

If anyone fancies a pootle around Swindon, them PM me (there's shortish man made Singletrack around here and then some nice exposed Ridgeway loops!)

Laters me lovlies...

I have some photos and video so will get them up when I get a chance.

Thanks to all for making it a great day out!

Thanks to everyone who organised a great day was well worth the trip.
Was such a relief to get back on the bike. I'm feeling it now though :LOL:
Thanks to Rupert for the cider!
The saracen photos are great. (I might be biased)
Had a nice drive through bristol on the way home 5 cylinder engines sound awesome in amongst the tall buildings!
Back home to a crying baby now
:(

loopback ... the man made track ... Croft ?? That's about 3 miles from where
i work - and about 40 miles from home :)

glorfingal":2ahob28u said:
loopback ... the man made track ... Croft ?? That's about 3 miles from where
i work - and about 40 miles from home :)

Yep.... that's the place. It's ok for a short evening blast, but we could add some Ridgeway in for some extra distance. PM if you fancy a run out one evening after work!

cce":ms2vd8nc said:
i have one 0-mph crash a year, usually while guest or new riders are around

:D

I got the whole thing on video! Up loading to You tube as we speak! (type)

Latest posts

Back