the peaks national meet

Bad news from my end of the country, mother in law is away on holiday next week and wife is working so looks like i might need to bail :(

Pretty fecked off btw.

Thats not good :shock:

Looks like Lady Lucks got it in for you Gaz which could mean ZZ and I are out of action also as its ZZ who'd have to do all the driving if we did go :?

I'm not bothered if I dont go but you obviously are fed up and thats a shame big style :(

Commiserations.

Yup gutted, will confirm in the week when the babysitters have booked a flight cant even do the pedal for scotland with cam as morv is working sunday too :evil:

Things are looking shaky here too. Claires best friend is moving to Australia in two weeks time and they have arranged a secret leaving party for saturday night. That means I will have to bail at mid distance to get home in time to look after the kids. If I'm going i will be camping on the friday night now. Not looking forward to the 4am start to get down to Silverstone on the sunday either.

We're no going, is that confirmed ?

Being hideously disorganised i need a descision so I know whether to get my kit together or not bother :roll:

Velo, if you want to catch the train down to Morpeth on friday afternoon you can get a lift with me. I will be cutting the ride short at 3pm to get back to 'peth for seven. That said, probably get 3/4 of the ride in before heading home.

Ach, let's call it V, I'll bank the weekend pass for a possible Mr P Nevis extravaganza soon(tm). Hopefully Gazz can do the same :)

On the plus (?) side, I now get to spend my Peaks fund on fixing Mrs ZZ's laptop screen - my daughter managed to stand on it at the weekend :?

Si, your a star, I shall do that and coming back early is not a problem for me as fitness for a lengthy run is not usually great as was seen in the closing stages of BDW :roll:

Tell me when you want me in Morpeth, I've got Friday off so have no bother getting there for whatever time suits ;)

ZZ that decision seems wise its a long way especially when you can bank the pass for another time. Being a bachelor does mean I dont need fun passes ;)

Lets say around lunchtime to early afternoon. I might be delivering a car to Glasgow on friday morn so I might be on the same train.

Si

Back