Townsend Aardvark

kwacky

Retro Newbie
I have another addition to my bike family, a bit of a do-er up-er and all original apart from the front tyre, not bad for a freebie.
A bit small for me but ideal for the wife.

Attachments

• SSA52744.JPG
    SSA52744.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 1,871
  • SSA52745.JPG
    SSA52745.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,871
  • SSA52746.JPG
    SSA52746.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,871
okay

a townsend ARDVARK

you've gotta wonder eh ?

you can't even imagine sir charlie ,lord fisher saint tom or baron breeze
saying ,"this is the new bike , iv'e called it the ardvark , was gonna call it the tooth brush but well you know ...."

nice bike btw

errr well its not high end if thats what you mean

and i bet its the only one on here

High end, nope

desirable, nope

well built, nope

rides well, probably not

But it's a working bike and you can have some fun on it, that's what it's about having fun isn't it

it cost nowt, you can leave it outside the pub and it won't get nicked whilst you have a few beers

it won't cost much to keep it going

kwacky":kr8ks8fq said:
If it`s not high end how low to the bottom of the low end is it :LOL:

There is no lower I'm afraid. Its a retro BSO - Bicycle shaped object. A cheap and cheerful pastiche of the real thing. Pressed steel parts and a heavy unresponsive frame.

Its not bike snobbery either before anyone starts, its a plain and simple inexpensive mode of transport that will get you from a to b. There are many better ways of doing that...

Look on the bright side; if all the bikes on here were listed alphabetically, yours would be at the top.

Also, if you chain it to the side of your house, no one will be able to steal your house.

;)

kwacky":3t0qza8a said:
Pub bike it is then :LOL:
Thats the spirit!

Also

mechagouki":3t0qza8a said:
Look on the bright side; if all the bikes on here were listed alphabetically, yours would be at the top.

Also, if you chain it to the side of your house, no one will be able to steal your house.

Very good :LOL:

Back