Bog roll, beans, & more - KARMA!

I'll be happy to split the 3 ply bog paper amongst others if it helps... and I tend to be most economical when it comes to usage...one square and all that :)

Is the kick in the bollocks also transferable? My potential future bro in law could use one right now..

Dibs on the Bollock Kicking for Kaiser ;)

Im sure Clockworkgazz said he needed one last time I saw them Just let me drop him a pm ;)

G

BB - what are your intentions re. the karma you'd be receiving should the masses relieve you of said swag??

Mr K:

I hardly think it appropriate (or in the 'spirit') to set criteria or expectations for my return karma.

However, as you have cleverly detected, there is indeed an underlying expectation from my seemingly purely generous act of giving.

Quite simply - I wanna be adored.

BB

Can the used 'Henry' vacuum cleaner bag (about 9 tenths full) be emptied and has it been used to stroke anyone's ego recently...?

drystonepaul":12eko1lm said:
Can the used 'Henry' vacuum cleaner bag (about 9 tenths full) be emptied and has it been used to stroke anyone's ego recently...?

Please refer response ref. refilling given to the 4' 6" midget on the previous page.

BB

BB - don't get me wrong, I think what you're doing is a great gesture. But I'd have to advise against anyone who receives the Henry bag using it to suck up any more dust.

You see, each Henry is different, and once a bag has taken the shape of a particular machine - it won't mould correctly to another. That means that the tensile integrity of the bag tissue will be compromised, and could suffer reverb inadequacy (quite literally shake to bits). The result would be a potentally devastating rupture, or even blow back.

That said, it would be fine as a wall hanger or even for use as a travel pillow.

Despite the Doctor's sage advice, I still want that Henry bag and believe I can have it fettled by a good friend who is expert in such matters. Indeed he once restored a broken Dyson using only a ladies file and some soft cheese. If the demand for the bag is great can I suggest you issue raffle tickets...??

mrkawasaki":2w0ernwa said:
Despite the Doctor's sage advice, I still want that Henry bag and believe I can have it fettled by a good friend who is expert in such matters. Indeed he once restored a broken Dyson using only a ladies file and some soft cheese. If the demand for the bag is great can I suggest you issue raffle tickets...??

Just make sure you check around the outlet from the bag for any rips, tears or signs of wear first. If it's not too bad you might be able to get away with sellotape but worse than that and you might be in trouble. Probably worth checking with your local bag builder first - we've all got mates with a tube of bostick all purpose.

Back