Raleigh DHO 2000, my new build project, nearly finished....

Cheers guys. I'll try and get a better picture up, the ones I have do make the cranks and rocker arm look rather white, but thanks. Yep they are domains.
Its not as much as a retro build that I would have liked but it has made me smile.

Safe travels

That is awesome, but please get rid of those forks and get some pike or summat similar. For your own safety and the safety of the frame.

You should be looking for some grey marz of sorts i reckon. Z1's or similar
150mm travel

Yeah some z1's would be nice, I do remember marz' making a z1 drop of green, that would be nice but I doubt it would go with the colour scheme. However am now working on the idea that I can lower the forks, so if I can get them down to 150/160 I'd love that. Also am tempted to try and find some raceface northsore cranks to go on her but am not sure on this idea as yet.

Safe trails

(oh, I should just note, that even with the domains and current wheel set, she doesn't weigh a lot, at the mo i'd say around 34/36lb, so hopefully with ti spring and a few bits and bobs i'll get it down even more).

That weight! Thats superb that is!

I have been watching a fair few raceface cranks on ebay recently, you will be surprised at how cheap they go. Mostly sub £30 as long as theyre not atlas or very high end ;)

Cheers guys, Yeah Boxxers would be a lovely treat. However having now learnt how to lower ones domains I may try that, however bikemeister are them Boxxers for sale? They do look very smart!!

Safe trails

J

Liking the bike, looking foward to seeing it finished. I am young(ish) so I can wait 10 years for you to complete it. :LOL:

Back