new hope pedals hmmmm

Indeed - about time they made some clipless pedals and a transmission system too, don't you think?

Yummy yummy, want some. They should be on sale early next year but bet you won't get much change from £70 though?

I'm running the Superstar Nano pedals at the moment and cannot fault them.

giant-one":2fc48wj2 said:
I'm running the Superstar Nano pedals at the moment and cannot fault them.

They have reviewed them in this months MBUK

They won over everyone else, Think Im gonna get a pair of the SuperStar ones over Hopes

Everything else SS make that I have bought I have been well chuffed with :D :D

jamabikes":3ifnctox said:
v8's rock. only the grease port ones though.....

Hey my old non greaseport ones rocked too! 4 years of day in day out riding, and then i sold them in still working (great) condition. apart from the paint!
Nothing like a pedal service :cool:

AdamAsh":3ifnctox said:
Expect a mass sale of every fanboys other pedals once these go on sale.

Yes true, and the few other products they have lined up. Like the bash's in the background and the freehub/cassette thing theyre doing, and the cranks.
Yes i like hope, but i hate monopoly companies that flood the market :? wheres the individuality :?
Theyre getting a bit crazy with theyre CNC machines?!

Half expecting the hope boys to be sat on CNC bogs.

cyfa2809":3vx18xoj said:
Yes i like hope, but i hate monopoly companies that flood the market :? wheres the individuality :?

Fanboy? Guilty- as charged your honour.

But I'm not sure what you mean by Hope as a monopoly company flooding the market. Please explain.

Do you mean they are the only brand doing CNC/Ano stuff at price levels that are more affordable than Chris King yet without compromising quality?

dbmtb":wmt8527p said:
But I'm not sure what you mean by Hope as a monopoly company flooding the market. Please explain.

I mean they are the go to brand for many people. Without considering anyhting else at all. But your point about what they offer seems valid. Theyre not the only ones doing what they do though. (I'm not saying their rubbish either, they have many fans for good reason, me included).

jamabikes":wmt8527p said:
my personal concern is that they are diluting their brand,
Seems so doesnt it, and im not sure why? Theyre clearly ahead in the market currently but it is evolving at a fast rate - especially for those 'nice touch' bits. Maybe theyre pre empting what riders will be wanting from a brand like themselves in a few months? Or just cashing in on the market?

Back