Bristol Ride Sunday 4th Sept -** Important update Page 7**

I might fall asleep on the bike. Having a 2 week old daughter is hard work :LOL:

Good Stuff :cool:

Everyone can ride as little or lots as they wish as we will be pretty centralised.

Now have to decide which bike to bring :?

Me too... the Timberline is ready to go, but I have just thrown a set of original XT V's that I had sat around in a drawer on my Clockwork, oh and an original USE post. Might bring that one.... hell, might even bring them both !

I am out :cry:

Have only got tomorrow now to spend serious time getting new bike ready for the Peaks next weekend if I can source a bottom bracket today

daj":2g31xwnq said:
I am out :cry:

Have only got tomorrow now to spend serious time getting new bike ready for the Peaks next weekend if I can source a bottom bracket today

what BB are you after? coming to the bike jumble?

73mm 107 have found one in Cheltenham leisure lakes so off over there later to collect but then got a family event at the Cinema (Do they not understand priorities hey? :roll: )

Could come over on Modern tomorrow but really be better spent sorting the bike out , Next time I am sure there will be a return :cool:

I really enjoyed the Jumble but it was a little far for the jumble itself maybe could be Jumble + ride the trails in the afternoon next time?

THIS IS IMPORTANT
THE KITE FESTIVAL IS TAKING PLACE TOMORROW AT ASHTON COURT

THIS MEANS THAT THE TEA HUT CAR PARK IS CLOSED AND THAT PARKING IN NORTH ROAD WILL BE DIFFICULT.

i would suggest attempting to park in clifton on the other side of the suspension bridge and then riding over.

i'll be happy to meet people at the suspension bridge at 9:45-10:00 to guide them in

can

Back