• WA

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • NT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ACT

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
G'Day Retrobikers down under.

Could any off you guys down in Melbourne do me a huge favour? I need something collecting, boxing up and shipped out the UK. There will be a tidy wage in it for you.

Cheers
Si

T'boo Ted":1qvaizbm said:
Looks like I'm moving to Brisbane, so I'll have to figure out all the cool spots there.

Yeah the airport, from there you can fly to Cairns ;)

Another Canberran here.

Have been here for a while, but only just found this thread.

Hi,

A quick question to oz retrobikers, I am moving to brisbane next month and have a shed load of bits and pieces which I am thinking about getting rid off to save on shipping costs, mainly frames and forks etc. Is it hard to get retro bits over there, I have had a look on ebay.com.au and it doesnt look too promising. So I am just trying to work out how ruthless I should be...

Cheers

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
munkykramp":25531356 said:
Hi,

A quick question to oz retrobikers, I am moving to brisbane next month and have a shed load of bits and pieces which I am thinking about getting rid off to save on shipping costs, mainly frames and forks etc. Is it hard to get retro bits over there, I have had a look on ebay.com.au and it doesnt look too promising. So I am just trying to work out how ruthless I should be...

Cheers

It depends on what you are after, there is some stuff about, but more often than not you'll have to buy from overseas.

If I were you I hold onto anything worth keepiong and get someone back home to send you stuff as required.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back