My modern Trimble Update

Reminds me of something and im not quite sure what? Maybe coral?

You cant just have an unbuilt working frame (maaaan)

cyfa2809":12bjdrmh said:
Reminds me of something and im not quite sure what? Maybe coral?

You cant just have an unbuilt working frame (maaaan)

That frame has been enjoyed for nearly 4 years. I think it looks like modern art. Not sure if i will sell the U brake?

the rc31 i have for sale would look great on your new frame
bikebitsforsale025.jpg

drop me a pm we could cut a deal ;)

stubbsy :D

cchris2lou":12faa7yp said:
very nice Tony , cant wait to see it in the flesh . :cool:
Thanks chris
Next spring. Winter is coming. Time to save £££ aim to build this down to 16lb weight.
Must need my head testing :LOL:

highlandsflyer":25kuriyq said:
I reckon a pair of blade style carbon forks would look the boolox on that.

Nice frame.

Thanks. I do love carbon :oops: Forks will be Trigon off the bay just depend if i go V brakes or the motorbike look disc's
I hopeing to have bosses made then i will go V brakes f & r

Nice frame, it will look great with the Trigon MC01 on, they are chunky and it will suit the frame to a T, My Trigon's come in at 483g for a 195mm Steerer with Brake Bosses, they are close to 400 without.., only downside is the horrible graphics, although they can be removed with fine wet and dry.

FYI: Got mine for around £105 including postage after doing a 'best offer' to the many people that sell them on the bay.

stevec1975":ta74yhxh said:
Nice frame, it will look great with the Trigon MC01 on, they are chunky and it will suit the frame to a T, My Trigon's come in at 483g for a 195mm Steerer with Brake Bosses, they are close to 400 without.., only downside is the horrible graphics, although they can be removed with fine wet and dry.

FYI: Got mine for around £105 including postage after doing a 'best offer' to the many people that sell them on the bay.

Thanks for info
The weight weenie in me has escaped again. The bank is going to take a beating :oops: as i've already max out the credit card on my other hobby.
:D

Back