Hemmin! Panda!

Rumbly One - appols for delay - haven't had a chance to get onto Craggy Island this week and last weekend was taken up with garden clearing duty and several wasp stings for self and Panda 4 :cry: :cry: :cry:

...closely followed by a petrol/parrafin mix being inserted into the buggers' nest (under a stone in the garden) then promptly ignited :twisted:

However...... a work colleague was on Kerrera two weeks back, down the Gylen Castle end which is where your route goes and reports much rocky track with little wetness/mud. So I think as suggested before a general purpose tyre of any sort should be suitable. I wouldn't expect particularly difficult terrain as the island is no steep. Have fun!

I'll no be here on Sunday so canny swim over to cheer you on.

There's also a Round Kerrera sea kayak race on Saturday so the place is buzzin' :p

Brilliant, thanks for the heads-up. Was hoping for some technical stuff to give me an advantage over the fit buggers though!

If you do catch any of the race i'll be the one on the retro-ish sunn hardtail, somewhere near the back!

Back