Recent Raleigh purchase sell off for massive vets bill....

keitht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It would seem my run of bad luck continues and sadly my elderly Springer is quite ill, I have racked up a rather large Vets bill over the last week and its looking like the expense will continue.

Luckily I am insured, however my Vets demand payment instantly, and Direct line take ages ...approx 3mths in most cases, to pay out.

So i need funds to pay the bills...having been unable to flog my car, or several watches it falls to the my recent bike purchases to try and make the funds needed.

Prefer to move this a job lot if possible. And included ( not pictured ) will be some Cinelli Eubious bars. ( used, black 42cm )

I would ideally trade for a (much ) cheaper bike plus some cash, so I still have something to ride. But will sell if required.

54cm Raleigh IMI Ti frame, Cosmic wheels ( only have the rear skewer ), 7700 groupset, Time forks. Grammo stem.
Some of the parts have only been fitted to the frame for a photographic session, others are NOS.

I am informed by the original owner the bike has only been ridden once around the block.
Please note Ti bottle cage and X-lite skewers not inc in sale.

WITHDRAWN

Please PM me for details,offers, questions etc...

RaleighIMI2011_0727_095634.jpg

RaleighIMI2011_0823_110124.jpg

RaleighIMI2011_0823_110150.jpg

Isn'y yhis the frame that was recently sold for £199 and the wheels for £95 ?

So thats £300 for frame/ forks/wheels. Not sure the rest of the kit pictureed is worth 500 nicker................

I'm an animal lover myself (we have beautiful black and white cat) so I hope your Srpinger is ok.

itisaboutthebike":1kss38dt said:
Isn'y yhis the frame that was recently sold for £199 and the wheels for £95 ?

So thats £300 for frame/ forks/wheels. Not sure the rest of the kit pictureed is worth 500 nicker................

I'm an animal lover myself (we have beautiful black and white cat) so I hope your Srpinger is ok.

Not sure why people feel the need to comment on sales posts TBH.

But to answer your question, It is indeed that frame and wheels sold by Steve ( Ghost121 ), should I have made that clearer? seemed obvious to me.

The overall value of the package as a whole seems OK to me, based on previous sales on here and other sales sites.

But please feel free to enlightened me as to where I have overpriced.

Thanks

Keith

Keitht, I've gotta admire you're sentiment, after having been well trained by a stray cat I can really appreciate where you're coming from. Would you prefer to "hire out" the parts until you're insurance payment comes through and then buy them back ? It must be difficult to pass on what you have just accumulated.

Maybe there's enough like minded people on here to help in what must be a difficult time, animals form a very deep bond and possibly only those lucky enough to be "in the know" can help. Unfortunately I ride a 58 cm so pushing it a bit with the frame, but comments please on running it with upturned cut off drop bars ?? What speed are the levers my old eyes can't count the cogs.....

Back