What would you buy?

i build hundreds of wheels a year and to be fair i myself would only use hope poss if i had the cash for a weenie wheel build id use dt swiss 190's but not on what i earn ;)

so im gonna say hope fella hope evo proII's ;) :cool:

Whatleymeister":gda7vyrh said:
The CK's dont really leap out at me like the headsets, I have no idea why.
Agree with you there, its more a name really as with many others.

I didnt see any Azonics and I probably passed over the Da Bomb ones as its a make I havent heard of.

CRC have some azonic hubs which are nice. I have been running da domb rims for 4 years now and throw some heavy stuff/some bad landings and i rebuilt them the other day for the 3rd time and theyre like new (Amazed at these, although they are £50 a rim. Fairly light too - Da Bomb Da rims).
Da bomb is starting to get good recognition for good parts (although the prices have jumped up somewhat :shock: sign of the times)

More research will be undertaken tonight, but I still think the Hope's will take some beating. And, personally, I like the noise they make! :roll:.

True the hopes will take some beating as many others recommend them. I do look for slighty less mainstream products though - habit. But that bloody noise! :evil: Its not even a proper noise like the buzz of my old hope hub (big un or bulb i think)

Buy British and keep British people in work (i try to as much as poss)

I've got 3 sets of kings are they are superb, the last ones i bought were 2nd hand and would be roughly the same as hope new. Wor lass has just bought Hope Evo's on crests, nice wheels.

Back