Not Retro but its the only one I have here at the moment.

Flowerpot

Dirt Disciple
My Scott Scale. Tried a Carbon one but it didn't feel right. Not sure why though.

DSC00013.jpg

So not retro that it should be forbidden but couldnt resist posting on this one.....
Foto-RI6FCVUT.jpg

Next to my oldies this is my one and only racebike....:)

Indeed a '07 Scale 60. bought it as complete bike in box, totally stripped it and used only the frame (colours and had canti studs).

Only retro on the bike is the GT Hadley Hubs
GT%20Hadley%20Scott.jpg

(and a little later the 9.0 SL rearmech and halpipe shifters).

Same here but I went for the disc option instead. Tried some XTR v's on it but weren't powerful enough.
I have just bought some nice shiny pink Hope brakes though. So hopefully have those on before I go back home :)

Only retro I have on it are M952 shifters and also the SL95 (is that right?) Bar end shifter. Not getting on with that though so may take it off again.

Nice Scott Flower, a little bit of modern every now and then never hurt anyone ;)
I have a Avalanche Expert that I ride most of the time, with my RTS coming out only 1 or 2 times a month. It feels so wierd going onto retro suspension, brakes, gears etc :shock:
The only old bits on my Avalanche are the bar and stem, as I can't stand riding with the short stem/riser bar set up that most new bikes now have.

Attachments

• Avalanche Expert 2007.jpg
    Avalanche Expert 2007.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,616
Thats why I'm still on flat bars. Riser bars on a racer HT like the Scale is just wrong.
I'm not sure what to build the next one up with (which will be a Proflex 856 thanks to Corduroyboy) retro or modern stuff.

Back