Photo078.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,391
  • Photo079.jpg
    Photo079.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,391
looking good fella
either or on the tyres ,blackwalls just have it tho for me

been for a thrash on it yet ?

yeah got out on it on sunday for a quick play in the woods, its pretty impresive for an old set up, :LOL: eck untill i pulled on the brakes ,what a squeal :oops:
im running a 2.1 on the rear and a 113 bb and the tyre slightly catches the front mech cage, has anyone else had this problem? is the axle on the bb the right length? i have tinkerd with the stops on the fmech but then loose the granny. other than that its pretty sweet very nimble on the s track and climbs like mancunian damp.... :LOL:
:cool:

Attachments

• Photo081.jpg
    Photo081.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,297
  • Photo083.jpg
    Photo083.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,297
There is a real art to setting up the front mech, but I find running tyres no bigger than 1.9" helps.

just a quick update ,
after cracking another astars stem I decided to change the forks and headset for manitou comps and an ahead headset, found some more parts too a 91 turbo gel a pair of astars 3dv bars and a nos venhill 3dv outer ring (cheers Dr), the control tech stem is a bit too long but it gives it that "authentic" feel oh and its the wrong colour,
I love this bike.
IMAG0936.jpg

IMAG1192.jpg

;)

I don't really go for purple as a rule (despite having some on my pearl white Cro-Mega BITD) but that is one cracking bike! :cool:

Back