Sorted now

S 600

What size stem? What size clips I have several new pairs, with or without overshoes! Will go to garage and checwhat exactly I have as additionally I believe there could be the hoods.

Roger.

Re: S 600

gavr":15awv2jh said:
I have an incomplete BB, adjustable cup and lock ring, axle and bearing set. No fixed cup or axle bolts. Let me know if any use

thanks for the shout bud but would need a complete BB,, unless anyone else shouts up with a fid cup ;).. once again.. thanks for your time :)

roger":15awv2jh said:
What size stem? What size clips I have several new pairs, with or without overshoes! Will go to garage and check what exactly I have as additionally I believe there could be the hoods.

Roger.

you have a pm sir :)

shimano

I have a new b/b and 2 Dura Stems, as your picture, they are 9 and 12 cms. Know you have got them, but have several toeclips and a new pair of pedals.

Roger.

Re: shimano

roger":yq0uu4tk said:
I have a new b/b and 2 Dura Stems, as your picture, they are 9 and 12 cms. Know you have got them, but have several toeclips and a new pair of pedals.

Roger.

you have another pm buddy :)

zotty, old bean. There's a few 600 bb's on ebay at the mo'. One in UK NOS with low start price and 2 overseas if your loaded,
cheers,
Spibbs

Spibblo":1ja4p887 said:
zotty, old bean. There's a few 600 bb's on ebay at the mo'. One in UK NOS with low start price and 2 overseas if your loaded,
cheers,
Spibbs

hello there old chap :) :D :) .. deffo not loaded and i'm watching the low priced one.. prob be another i watch climb past the reasonable priced mark lol

Appreciate you're after 600 but I've got a NOS 105 minus the bearings (well one of them anyway) Axle is 113mm so don't know how that compares to the 600?
let me know if it might be any use to you
Would want £22.50 including postage
4333105122_f015254755_b.jpg

Back