Bristol Ride Sunday 4th Sept -** Important update Page 7**

Still hoping to make this, but got to pick the mrs and kids up from southampton saturday am :roll: should be there but not promising anything ;)

Re: .

Grannygrinder":1vkt1dai said:
Still hoping to make this, but got to pick the mrs and kids up from southampton saturday am :roll: should be there but not promising anything ;)

Mike the 4th of Sepetember is THIS SUNDAY just incase your wasnt sure :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looking forward to this .... might be able to bring a few other people along - possibly 2 or 3. Just waiting to hear back, although they may well end up ridding modern stuff. If Irv comes out, it'll probably be on a Transition full on DH thing!

Hope I ride better than I did at Cannock yesterday. Landed on my head 3 times :(

Lookback":3vnhlva1 said:
Looking forward to this .... might be able to bring a few other people along - possibly 2 or 3. Just waiting to hear back, although they may well end up ridding modern stuff. If Irv comes out, it'll probably be on a Transition full on DH thing!

Hope I ride better than I did at Cannock yesterday. Landed on my head 3 times :(

Excelent Stuff Si :cool: Modern stuff is fine - most Retrobikers have a modern fettish ;)

I have updated the thread on P4 with a more defined schedule, All is still on for a 10:00 for 10:30 start with the addition of 12:00 start for leigh woods, You can turn up for either ride, would guess most will do both :cool:

Will try and squeeze the jumble / swaps in before 12:00 after the Aston court ride.

Cheers

GM :cool:

Right, Overbury now has off road tyres, and I had to swap saddles as the Swallow has some interesting splits, so off roading on that was not an option. gearing a now sensible 34 X 16t.

I spoke with Mark earlier, sounds like a good day in the making..........

Back