Pace, Pace and more Pace. More clothing added.

pace

hi mate im after a pace bridge but not sure yours will fit as all it says on my forks is pace racing i know there about 1996-98 but mine had a magnesium one it does have the 4 bolts for fitting if it will fit could you get them to me by this saturday please in desprate need :)

Hi Tommy,
I am guessing you have an RC38 Airforce if you have a single magnesium bridge held by 4 countersunk bolts[PM a pic to confirm], or an RC36 Evo2 or 3 if you have twin bridges. Unfortunately there are no replacement bridges available for these forks at the moment and the carbon bridges I have won't fit. The RC36 Pro Class 2 magnesium bridge is similar but it does'nt fit as the bolt centres and sizes are different.

I know a few folks have broken magnesium bridges on the RC36 and RC38 forks from 1999 to 2000. If there is enough demand I would consider making some replacements, but it needs to be a fair number to keep the price of the product realistic.

Sorry I can't help at the moment

hi tim, i have a pair of 95 mxcd's and was wondering if you had either a canti bridge or a rocker for them?
massive long shot here, but do you still have those red end caps too?

thanks a bunch, dave

Back