1994 Kona Hei Hei Ti Frame + Tiranium Project Two Fork 17&qu

1cortina

Dirt Disciple
Hello Retrobike,

I am fairly new to this website (very cool) so please bare with me on this posting and let me know if I have forgot something.

I have a stunning frame and fork I am interested in selling:

-1994 Titanium Kona Hei Hei Frame (17")
-1994 Titanium Original Project Two Fork (1 & 1/8" Threaded)
-1994 Titanium Original Kona Seatpost
-Moots Titanium Moots Custom Quill Stem 140mm (1 & 1/8")
-Moots Titanium Moots Handlebar
-Avenir Titanium Bar Ends
-Odyssey Purple Threaded Headset

The frame and all parts are in exceptional to hear mint / NOS condition. No dents, dings, or cracks. The titanium shows minimal to zero scuffing or scratching. The decals are flawless. Zero chain slap or chain suck.

The Books Swift Titanium seat is not part of the package but is available for sale. Spin wheels are not part of sale, yet are available and in mint / NOS condition

All items are in hand (at my house) and located in Chicago (USA)

Please email me for more information......

Price is at $2K (USD)

dksupreme (at) gmail (dot) com

Attachments

• IMG_0946.JPG
    IMG_0946.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 3,191
  • IMG_0941.JPG
    IMG_0941.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 3,190
  • IMG_0942.JPG
    IMG_0942.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 3,189
  • IMG_0943.JPG
    IMG_0943.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 3,190
Amazing stuff

Are you splitting the frame and fork at all? If so, how much for the fork on it's own?

Neil

>dribble<
Also interested in the fork (420mm?), but I imagine it'll be way out of my price range! :oops: :LOL:

If indeed that is a 94 frame, it's interesting that they were still building them with the standard Kona seat tube extension into the 94 model year, as most 94 Hei Heis didn't have that shape.

It's also interesting that they fitted 39cm axle-crown ti Project 2 forks to 94 frames that were designed for the new 41cm length. I'm not sure though they ever had ti P2s in the 41cm length, so maybe they had no choice. If fitted with a long stem and beefy tyres it shouldn't be excessively lively.

It looks like a size 18 not 17 (Kona measured size from the centre of bb to top of seat tube by then). If it's a 1994 size 18, it should have a c-c top tube of 562mm

Well if you split I know someone interested in frame at the right money ;)

edit - potentially a dib on frame if splitting

Could we get a pic of the serial number on the bottom of the BB please?
lf you did split how much for just the frame? Also what would the shipping costs be to the UK? :)

Back