My new 2011 carbon do it all hardtail FIRST RIDE PICS

Thanks for the nice comments guys, suprised me really, thought i would be shot down and whipped,i was slightly pesimistick with regards to getting an On One, but really is a tremendous do it all bike, and the frame is actually lighter than the Ti version! by 100g, really am chuffed to bits with it. :LOL:

Dam Gee that's looking too nice :D

Will have to meet up soon, maybe Gisburn or Lee Quarry??? ;)

Rick.

Hi Rick, thanks pal.
Yeh that would be great to have a blast, Lea quarry has changed quit alot in the past year, not sure if you have been up there? there is also a link across to Cragg Quarry which is a good singletrack loop, nothing technical though.

Not been up to Lee Quarry since the back end of last summer pal.

Yeah I heard they were putting a link to Cragg Quarry in. It will make it more interesting and longer.

Yes i did Cragg quarry on its own, went from the pub. huge steep boulder field nearly impossible to pedal up.
You still got the Bluepig?

Still got it but it's just a frame at the moment as all the bits went onto my Orange 5. I need something more softer for long rides :D

Might do something with it but not at the moment.

I must admit it wasnt the best of rides at slow speed and trodeling about, truly brill caneing it downhill and you can drop off anything with it, i must say i find this 456C alot more nimmble with a softer ride feel too, stuff i tryed so many times on the Bluepig that i couldnt do, i can do 1st time on this beast.
Its also got bigger forks on than the Bluepig had, and it weighs 3LB less than the Bluepig, which helps. :LOL:

Back