Hope C2 brakes £90

Hope C2s still for sale?

suburbanreuben":1scq007m said:
Just the 185/165,mm C2s with Pro levers left...
Perfect working order, no leaks, long hoses, unworn discs, no slop in levers.... you won't find any better than this! £100 posted. :shock:

It's a longshot I guess, but I'm interested in the C2s.

let me know if they are still available.

Still available, still working as sweet as ever, now complete with many, many spare pads.
My new forks need post mount, so I'm going all modern, like. :D

suburbanreuben":1o3cll3n said:

You've tempted me enough :evil:
Oh go on :D

[thoughts running through head at present- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,ARE YOU MAD!!!!!!! NOT ANOTHER SET OF C2'S AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH ,i WONDER WHAT STATE THEY WILL BE IN ?? ]

:oops: :oops: :LOL:

PM me yer details and ill have them off you :cry:

What are your new forks ? :D

elPedro666":6etsldbf said:
I sold mine for £40 last year, totally gutted, still the best brakes I've used by a mile!

Possibly to me... I know I paid a pittance for them.

They are very nice though and are seeing plenty of use on my RC200.

If it's any condolence - Tech series of brakes is nicer, speaking from experience. But yes - it took them a long way to get there!

suburbanreuben":134xsooo said:
PM sent.
New forks are foxies. I was trying to get some maguras but the price for good ones is rising...

PM received :D

I went the Hong Kong route for my new forks.5week delivery time[shipping container probably :? ] but saved about £150 over the retail cost :cool:

Hi do you still have hope brakes?? If you do please can I have them ASAP, my number is 07766830271. Thanks Luke

Eirahp":2esi6k7y said:
Hi do you still have hope brakes?? If you do please can I have them ASAP, my number is ********. Thanks Luke

Hi m8. Sorry, long gone
2 year old thread. theyve probably passed through 3 owners by now :LOL:

The is a set of reconditioned on ebay at the moment. If you manage to return back here in time to read this before it ends ,its about the only option. Other than of course popping up an ad in out WANTED Section. Dont worry about which to post in either pre 97 or post 98 as the brake spans both those criteria

Ebay link ;)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171121184955? ... 1423.l2649

I wouldnt faff about if i were you trying to get them for pennies. Chances are you wont be alone in bidding so being there at the end and confirming your MAXIMUM amount gives you a better chance of winning
eg. Youre willing to pay 90squid, so at the last 4 or 5 seconds you CONFIRM(not add bid but the 2nd stage confirm) 90 quid.

Hope this helps you.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back