Fort Bill

big.eck":36gepfsj said:
wheres the rest of the pic's and video's ? :LOL: :LOL:

Not uploaded the rest of the vids yet, to be fair, that one is actually one o the best
And there aint actually more pics worth showing :oops:

hud oan and I will get the vid from the wee cattlegrid hosted up ;)

G

That looked really fun.Pretty sure i could do that[albeit bloody slowly :oops: ]Though i'd want to do it on a full sus :?
And typically ive just bought some more C2's :roll: and then spotted a large 2009 spesh FSR XC frame for sale quite near to me[gumtree]

:( Timing once again catches me out.

:cry:

Looked like a great day. Was the black really that mental from a bike perspective? It looks fine from the side other than the odd jump and the huge slope near the bottom. I doubt I'll ever have the bottle to try it though.

TK the red looks brutal to me, never mind the black- I don't think I have a bike that could handle the black anyway :LOL:

The pic from the gondola is the lower half of the black

Which we never rode, the top half put us off!!

I take my hat off to the lads who tear down the black

They have balls of steel, truly mental!!

A few attampts at the red And you can fly down it

But its bloody exhausting. Its all upper body strength needed

G

The black (WC course) is easy!

I think my times there were in the 5.30´s when the top boys were in the 4.40´s so made it quite fun back in the day, worst bit was the section from pier 13 to the deer fence, once you passed that the bike just wanted to get you to the bottom.

I raced it in 05 with no rear brake after I ripped out a hose and then snapped the lower cup of my king somewhere in the woods (I think it was popping into the berm over the metal bridge that did it) made the steering kind of freaky but still made it to the bottom!!

Will get you boys down to inners real soon!!

I would love to see & ride Inners

I was gonna pop down for a wee look last thursday, but went up to a secret d/h track up in Dollar :D ;)

G

Back