Kona Hei Hei - Update - Today! - More Pics :)

We_are_Stevo":1zz2hlgy said:
Purely from my own personal perspective I preferred it with the spec. in the pix with the Control Tech stem - that was nigh on perfect...

...I don't like this version at all... :cry:

I know what you mean :) I really liked the aesthetic of that build and the one with the Litespeed ti stem and Syncros chainset etc. But, if I'm ever well enough to ride, it was just too uncomfortable for me :(

So, hence the spec now, built in the hope of getting out on it :) maybe....one-day :?

Cheers

that must be a hell of a light bike! Did the Use alien post fit easy in the frame?
I liked the looks of the earlier versions, but I would love to ride these CC weapons...

Rio":1oooxwaf said:
that must be a hell of a light bike! Did the Use alien post fit easy in the frame?
I liked the looks of the earlier versions, but I would love to ride these CC weapons...

It's about 18lb and does just serge forward :)

It's a 25mm post with a 27mm shim ;)

How have you found the Uno Wadsy? Dou you get on okay without a chain guide?

Only ever time I ran a single ring it kept jumping off the ring. I like the idea though and fancied another go at some point.

wadsy":17ffypti said:
Rio":17ffypti said:

It's about 18lb and does just serge forward :)

It's a 25mm post with a 27mm shim ;)

18lb is very cool for a Heihei!! :cool:

Aha, a 25 mm. I didn't know the alien was made in that size. But they are mega light, especially fot the time they were made!

the_duke":13hz7vdm said:
How have you found the Uno Wadsy? Dou you get on okay without a chain guide?
Only ever time I ran a single ring it kept jumping off the ring. I like the idea though and fancied another go at some point.

On a quick test run it seems ok :) The chain-line is good and the chain is as short as possible, so I'm hoping it'll be ok.

Wasn't keen on the gold King aheadset, so tried a pewter one :? and a set of Conti Speed Kings as well .....

UnoHeiHei014.jpg

UnoHeiHei016.jpg

UnoHeiHei017.jpg

Love it ;)

But do you like to ride the 1X9 that I think is great(I race 2X9 but always ride 90% in 1X9) with that Handlebar or cockpit setting?

Or its just to enjoy the singles? :)

Let me know if you ever wish to Upgrade in weight and Spring tension the 4Ti´s :)

Dream ride- love the progressive build- thats what's great about this frame any components look awesome on it. One of my favs on this site :cool:

Back