Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

RobMac":1rfrgvbh said:
Mr P Im taking a note on those dates so when Im back to work on monday I'll see when I can book time off.

:)

Please forgive the John Inman but "Im free" from the 2nd of September which is a friday.

i'd give this a bash as well as a training run for the "tour de ben nevis". not sure the 24th of september would be a good idea for this run though as thats when the race is on

OK Already! - so I'm tardy arranging this!

Q: Do we go ahead with a late autumn adventure, ropey river crossing, short days and iffy weather??

OR

postpone til next year???

Personally having just returned from Skye - I must go back next Spring so that is a must.

I'm happy to do the Ben circuit in Winter for a giggle - its not really that long. Camping or bunkhouse options a-plenty but need to book the latter as Lochaber is still the Outdoor Capital of the UK even in winter :D
Happy to camp it up as ever. ;)

I'm a maybe for a winter trip just not in snow and ice

Either way Mr P get it organised, this thread has really dragged out a wee bit :LOL:

I'm up for it I think.... not in the snow though and that is due soon going by the doom mongers.

Biggest issue will be dates as my work is mental just now - busy but in unpredictable bursts.

Back