Show me your Attitude

Posted quite a while back with the increasingly rare and unpopular Mag 21s. Sorry the flah makes it glow a bit in photos.

Attachments

• DirtyKlein2.jpg
    DirtyKlein2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,966
  • DirtyKlein1.jpg
    DirtyKlein1.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 1,966
Seriously, are Klein's fragile?
I just get the feeling that they are treated as art, and can't be spanked on a regular basis like my RTS is???
Dont get me wrong though, they are beautiful, I just wouldnt be able to justify in my own little head spending a fortunte on a build to just pootle about on it! :LOL:

GTRTS&AVALANCHE":1vpvkses said:
Seriously, are Klein's fragile?

From the marks on mine it appears to have copped a beating at some stage in its life so I wouldn't class it as fragile other than the paint on the lowers of the Mag 21s which is getting a bit flakey. :)

And again some realy nice attitudes!
keep them coming! ;)

offcourse you already know this site but I found it last week; http://www.wundel.com/
Great site about Klein and some nice pictures and so on,....

OMG, Backfire, one of my favourites........

keep on posting people, lovely!!!

My Attitudes got progress in parts ...:)

Fragility

A lot of the problems came n board either very early, when the heat treatment hadn't been perfected (Cannondale had even bigger frame snappage problems!) or after Trek gotten hold of them and put the really silly replaceable mech hanger with bolt through the chain stay design in place. I am just building up a Pinnacle (which will get some stick) and have an Adroit race on the way (which won't-a full refurb job)

Attitudes

A few Attitudes I've had. Although not retro equipment my favorite is the black 960 XTR kit on the Sea Sky Attitude.

Attachments

• 060922 Bike (1) (small).JPG
    060922 Bike (1) (small).JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,660
  • Bike Parts 040 (small).jpg
    Bike Parts 040 (small).jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,660
  • Klein 070114 001 (small).jpg
    Klein 070114 001 (small).jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 1,660
  • Klein Attitude  061123 021 (small).jpg
    Klein Attitude 061123 021 (small).jpg