Peugeot PY10 1980 - finished

Good work Toom. Nice multiple French brand build. Something different than the all Campag bikes.

The shifters predate retrofrictions but indeed they are pretty similar. A little more luxurious in as much as they don't have the cut out in. Look good aesthetically and work smoothly

Absolute beauty. Have you got one of the Cycles Peugeot jerseys as well? I've seen them on Ebay from some strange shop in Germany, they're pretty steep though and I'm not sure about the quality.

Thanks for the compliment I'm going to have to get the full pug shorts and jersey. I'll check the various sites so thanks for reminding me. Going to have to wait till pay day. Hopefully I won't look too much of a saddo!!!

If you find a good site with them let me know, I'm pretty sad too and wouldn't mind the jersey!

Thanks for the compliment I'm going to have to get the full pug shorts and jersey. I'll check the various sites so thanks for reminding me. Going to have to wait till pay day. Hopefully I won't look too much of a saddo!!!

Are you certain that your PY10 is from 1980?

Doesn't the 1980 PY10 have a black plastic bottom bracket cable guide?
I have a 1979 PY10 with the cable guide above the bb and I have a 1980 PY10 that does have a black plastic bottom bracket cable guide. (See the photo's you posted earlier this year)

Very nice restoration!

Lovely.

But please, pray tell, if you know, what colour your frame painter used... matching this 80s Peugeot pearl white is very difficult and I'd be most grateful to know what was used especially if it's an off the shelf auto colour.

Back