Betta Marine aquarium + RO etc.. .

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
DSCN0782.jpg

DSCN0781.jpg

I'm not in a situation to look after this beautiful marine aquarium anymore, I purchased it 7 months ago. and have receipts and instructions..

The total cost I spent was over 3.5k and think I've spent at least another £4-500 on it

Tank is 150x60x60 cm and the cabinet 153x80 with a total height of 1.6mtrs so is truly a stunning window.. :) holding around 142 lts, (118gals) in the main aquarium with the lighted refugiumsump below extending this by another 80gals.

Included is a stunning betta metal halide lighting system. Essential for hard and soft corals..

Comes supplied with water recirculation pumps, digitally controlled temp system..sump pumps , protein skimmer, phosphate reactor, large biological refugium sump inside the cabinet.. Also a large quality RO kit will be supplied to keep things tip top.. Along with a large commercial bag of red sea sea salt..

DSCN0783.jpg

DSCN0777.jpg

I'll throw in Refractometers test kits and loads of other bits and pieces..

There are currently 2 clownfish and a blue regal and a blennie in situation, the buyer could take these free of charge,, or I'll rehome them... :)

Due to the cost of the total system,, I'd like £ 1400.00, or very nearest offer,, obviously collection only,, and transportation is down to the new owner...

Bargain price ,, any questions just ask..

System is located in northumberland..

Back