Don't you just hate it when !!!!!

That is royally fooked up.

Congratulations on your top class demolishing sir.

Get a big arse pair of mole grips & it'll be off in a jiffy.

Failing that stick the bb in a vice & turn the frame.

AdamAsh":2bhd3jwa said:
That is royally fooked up.

I know !!!

Congratulations on your top class demolishing sir

Thank you I'm proud of it :)

Get a big arse pair of mole grips & it'll be off in a jiffy

looked all over the garage cannot find a blighter big enough :(

Failing that stick the bb in a vice & turn the frame.

Oh YEAH I'm liking it trouble is I aint got one :(

but I shall be getting one TOMORROW !! (been thinking about getting one for a while)

I will return with the result

tintin40":32hvz5d3 said:
:shock: :shock: That is a mess. Makes my bulls up look tame :oops:

Did you not stop before it got like that?

The driveside came off in about 5 seconds. So I start on the other side. Bugger bugger bugger, lots of swearing, pain, blood, get the hammer, bigger hammer, shout at it. Not going to beat me.

It beat me

Bugger

Gadro":ti8onou6 said:
tintin40":ti8onou6 said:
:shock: :shock: That is a mess. Makes my bulls up look tame :oops:

Did you not stop before it got like that?

The driveside came off in about 5 seconds. So I start on the other side. Bugger bugger bugger, lots of swearing, pain, blood, get the hammer, bigger hammer, shout at it. Not going to beat me.

It beat me

Bugger

:oops: Know what you mean. Got the 'bloody' T-shirt :LOL:

The offending article has been removed :cool:

Tried a vice myself, little b*stard wouldn't budge even after I bolted the vice to the table. Table moved though.

Off to the LBS, guy just laughed at me as I walked in :oops:. He didn't have time to do it there and then so I left it with him to collect later. Phone call received, and all is well, frame and more importantly the BB Shell and threads are all intact. Will collect tomorrow. Cost £5 and more importantly he's going to show me how he did it.

Gadro":18xzcg0v said:
The offending article has been removed :cool:

Tried a vice myself, little b*stard wouldn't budge even after I bolted the vice to the table. Table moved though.

Off to the LBS, guy just laughed at me as I walked in :oops:. He didn't have time to do it there and then so I left it with him to collect later. Phone call received, and all is well, frame and more importantly the BB Shell and threads are all intact. Will collect tomorrow. Cost £5 and more importantly he's going to show me how he did it.
my money is on he tried the opposite way from you, and you were tightening it

Nope it was stuck. He had a hell of a job getting it off. He's actually got a vice with bit's that attach to the vice face that are shaped not too dissimilar to a hollowtech bracket. Took two of them to get it off mind. Reckons I would never have budged it. All that sweat and tears for nothing.

But result :cool:

CIMG8299.jpg

Back