Brighton Beach Cruise, The Return - 27/08/11 ride out @11am

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobCatMax":8k0r5xaz said:
Can I suggest kick off is 11am in the car park at the western end of the Kings Esplanade (click here for map)?

Would that suit everybody?

Daft question time...

Is this the "official start point" for the 11am crowd, 10:30 for carpark faffing, 11:00 for actual riding and stuff.

Note: King Alfred carpark has a 2.0m height restriction bar, and parkopedia suggests maximum of four hours parking http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/king_alfred/bn3/brighton/

There's a multi-story not far that suggests longer parking - upto 12hrs, but I don't think I can consume that much cake. :)

haha, no daft questions...only answers. wait. oh..

Yes it is. we shall be aiming to leave at 11am. Please cater your arrival time to take into account your personal faffing preference ;)

well done for finding that, didn't even know that existed!

I have to be back in Worthing for 6pm, but that is quite a lot of chatting and cake-ing.

I don't mind a bit of rain, but if its anything like guildford had been today, it will take the fun out a bit! Timing the cake stops sounds ace :)

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow :cool:

I have a broken car :cry:
I won't be able to come along as I have to go shopping for a new one. Gutted. Have fun all. Bryan

Weather report from Brighton (well, hove actually...)

CLEAR SKIES!! :D

Not actually had any sleep yet due to the drugs i'm taking to stop smoking. Still up for coming, but may not do the whole ride. (having said that, the cake from the caff in ovingdean is a good excuse to keep going)

See you all later :)

Hooray! I am thinking of cycling down from Guildford so hopefully the weather will be kind on the way too :roll:

See you all later!

Skies clear, can't vouch for the seafront but the recent rain appears to have dried up.

See you around 11...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back