Yet another white Kona....

Cheers for the kind comments guys

mikesnowdon - I guess I'm not the only one to go for white and baby blue! great minds think alike eh? :D

Anthony - I never really gave the '97 frame I had a proper ride to get a comparison, renaldo has a '95 one that I'll no doubt be pestering him to play with next time I see him though. I'll have a think about getting a little Reynolds logo too, ta

I don' mind looking at white Kona's all day if they're up to this standard.

Spot on.

The decals on white look very smart :D

They do indeed :cool:

parts029.jpg

I love white Kona,s, they always look stunning, nice to see a few Kona's on here with riser bars, I always get slated for having them on mine!!!
You defiantely need to get an 853 decal on it though.

Anthony":2a72nf92 said:
I'd be interested to know how you rate the Reynolds 853 frame compared to the Columbus Max for their respective dynamic properties. I have one of each, both excellent but very different.

What are your views Anthony? I have a '94 Kilauea, Tange Prestige and it is an amazing ride, but ultimately want a Reynolds 853 frame.
Maybe a Cotic, one of the new Pace RC104 or an Explosif. How does it compare?

With you on the decals too, although I did go for a different colour!!!!

:shock:

Attachments

• DSC01253.JPG
    DSC01253.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 936
A couple of very nice examples here. I had my '98 Kilauea resprayed white about 5-6 years ago & I'm still pleased with my choice. I'm also in the process of de-retroing my Kona :cool: been collecting parts for some time now, some of which you guys have used. It's not going to be the most original build but, after seeing these two I'm sure it will turn out fine..
IMG_0890.jpg

:)

Back