1995 Klein Adroit Nightstorm Ringle Grafton Proshift 8/4/15

BoTM ? if you really did like this bike then vote for it

Now I must confess I'm not a natural fan of kleins, however once in a while something comes that makes you stop and have a second look or three...... And this one such bike.

If you genuinely like this as much as many of you have proffessed then vote for it in this months BOTM POLL as it would be a crime if this doesn't win.

BoTM ? if you really did like this bike then vote for it

Now I must confess I'm not a natural fan of kleins, however once
in a while something comes that makes you stop and have a second look or three...... And this one such bike.

If you genuinely like this as much as many of you have proffessed then vote for it in this months BOTM POLL, okay it might be way up there with other elitest builds like justkevs Yeti C26 but surley thats what BoTM should strive to be about . . . Grace and beauty combined with old fashioned graft, i don't want to see someone win with a bike thats just been bought off bay for a £100 where's the passion in that ?........... it would be a crime if this doesn't win.

Re: BoTM ? if you really did like this bike then vote for it

Retro Spud":3cr86i6j said:
Now I must confess I'm not a natural fan of kleins, however once
in a while something comes that makes you stop and have a second look or three...... And this one such bike.

If you genuinely like this as much as many of you have proffessed then vote for it in this months BOTM POLL, okay it might be way up there with other elitest builds like justkevs Yeti C26 but surley thats what BoTM should strive to be about . . . Grace and beauty combined with old fashioned graft, i don't want to see someone win with a bike thats just been bought off bay for a £100 where's the passion in that ?........... it would be a crime if this doesn't win.

Thanks for your kind words :D

People will think i'm paying you, sadly Klein lovers are a minority now on here and are outnumbered by the haters :? :roll:

All votes appreciated ;)

thesneaker":3sqwkls8 said:
People will think i'm paying you, sadly Klein lovers are a minority now on here and are outnumbered by the haters :? :roll:

Some us are still lurking about. ;)

SF Klein":pm8k5tpa said:
thesneaker":pm8k5tpa said:

Some us are still lurking about. ;)

:shock: Jeff - i thought you had done a Carsten :)

Re:

Final update on this, blinged it up a bit with Proshift mechs and Grafton brakes, pods, cranks and pedals, i'm done!

Back