17lbs Lynskey Titanium Hardtail... finished

The Japanese are increasingly into the vintage/retro mtb scene; they've already been in the vintage road bikes and bmx scene. I'm curious to know what type of traffic RB gets from Japan and other parts of Asia.

I've sold a few vintage parts to Japan last month, which is more than I have in the past four years.

Google translate:

Hello. It is a good sentence. Everyone I know that asics shoes Asics. Asics sneakers shoes'm the most popular in Japan. The most widely used high school students are always charming asics shoes, in excellent and I always sneakers. Will continue our series in stock and colors mail order Asics, Asics gel running shoes Asics much praise recently in ASICS sneakers, one of the top selling it. appeared more and more also new asics whizzer lo 2011, there for everyone - and that Asics basket, Asics Onitsuka Tiger as the representative of the ASICS brand will be available to people who may be up to the world, expressed perfectly faction of sneakers. That's also another name for the ASICS Kids ASICS Sukusuku. If a child with either 試Shimasho wearing something? Now, if it suits your convenience, I also try our shopping?

Definitely Spam!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Totally spam......and I bet it was copied and pasted from a Japanese website rather than *actually* originating in Japan.

A selection of that text shows up on 500 different websites.

More pics of the Lynskey please!

Back