Bucks / Windsor family ride - Sunday 24th July AFTERMATH

If i wasn't going to be the worlds most hungover man on sunday, i would've come back to the folks for this, sorry tricky :(

BobCatMax":22f4f5cj said:
If i wasn't going to be the worlds most hungover man on sunday, i would've come back to the folks for this, sorry tricky :(

i've got a big party up the west end the night before. ride doesn't start until 2pm - c'mon...i feel i'm going to need some company

so i went on the ride. met a rather nice bunch of folks. about 8 of us did a 12-15 miler around dorney, up to windsor along the jubilee river and back. a smaller group did a 6 mile loop. stopped by the river in windsor for ice-cream and then moseyed back. left at 2.30 - back for 5.

the best bit? they let me stick the burley bee on the back and take my girls. They call it the princess carriage. pics below

3b6931f0.jpg

with a 5 mile ride to the start and the same back it was a good 30 miler with some ballast. Good workout.

They've added me to their email circular - i'll shout if any other rides come up.

TL

:cool:

I've neverventured to dorney before. By the river the cycle trails are well looked after if a little meandering and samey but what lovely scenery.
Let me know if you ever fancy a roll one Sunday.

i think I saw you lot ride past me back in July, didnt know about the ride unfortunately.

I like Dorney, i prefer to run around it though.

Back