Finished Fat Ti

Fat_Bloke

Dirt Disciple
What do I do with this now? I'm done with spending the green (kitchen pass has run out too:).
Early 1994 Fat Ti (Medium) with butted tubes made before production moved in October '94.
Proshift GripShift and derailleurs, Ringle front hub, White Industries Rear, Avid Tr-Align brakes, Ringle Stem and seatpost, Kooka Cranks.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

This is my regular ride. 1993 M/L with some unfortunate decal wear. Far easier and cost effective to maintain.
Anyway, setting up the Proshift gripshift/deraileurs is working my nerves, probably a bit of me and a bit of hardware issues but i'm gonna guess these components weren't the most reliable, beautifully made yes, ease of setup and use not so sure.
main.php

Blue cable crimps, yes, maybe blue bolts?

they are perfect wow i wish i had then and proshift is always a pig to set up its a bling thing the better it looks the crappier the action but still they are good :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: a full five cools

If the proshift is being crappy, change the top jockey for a floating shimano one, makes a massive difference, either that or use a non-ramped cassette like a ti cassette (speak from experience as I have the same set up on the same frame!)

Nice bike BTW, love the blue!

If you use a shimano jockey then any ramped cassette will work (sram or shimano etc), if you use the non floater then any non ramped (srp, old actiontec etc)

Latest posts

Back