RetroBike National Ride Series - Peaks - 10/09/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
any123":1nr8j0h7 said:
drystonepaul":1nr8j0h7 said:
Andy. Just so you are aware, you'll probably have trouble parking that in Hope. There is a big car park a mile and a half down the road in Castleton though which takes coaches.

I have just google earthed the location and i see lay-bys so i will force it in somewhere

thanks andy

Your going to force your Intruder in? :p

parking

Rampage":2tvvj4gg said:
any123":2tvvj4gg said:
drystonepaul":2tvvj4gg said:
Andy. Just so you are aware, you'll probably have trouble parking that in Hope. There is a big car park a mile and a half down the road in Castleton though which takes coaches.

I have just google earthed the location and i see lay-bys so i will force it in somewhere

thanks andy

Your going to force your Intruder in? :p

is there any height restriction on the parking? will probably have to bring the work van

Re: parking

matthew71":1zetchwv said:
is there any height restriction on the parking? will probably have to bring the work van

No height restriction on the Car Park in Hope. There is limited on street parking too.

If anyone is about south Manchester on Friday night, they're more than welcome to call in for a beer and a bite from the retro BBQ at Kawasaki Towers - PM me for address etc. We're 40 mins from the ride start here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back