NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

It did, back home now and just started raining here :)

This was Mondays weather at Elterwater
P1040296.JPG

We rode down that same path on saturday!

Class weekend. :cool:

So, who is doing Drum then??

Retro only. :?

Dr S":1dgrqrxa said:
So, who is doing Drum then??

Retro only. :?

Yep I'll be there not sure what I'm riding yet, was hoping to get there on Saturday but......... it looks like it maybe a l o n g day trip.

Anybody local to me going........ :roll:

is there anywhere on retrobike to record/post up GPS routes/files of rides?
been busy both recording my rides and making new ones and then testing them with my Garmin 305, would be a handy database to have :)

Please, please, please, no GPS on saturdays ride Jimo. Some parts of the route are rather sensitive at the moment. Some of it is also local knowledge only and won't support hoards of people turning up to ride it once they find a gps route on the web.

Thanks
Si

Dr S":1ahz8aeu said:
Please, please, please, no GPS on saturdays ride Jimo. Some parts of the route are rather sensitive at the moment. Some of it is also local knowledge only and won't support hoards of people turning up to ride it once they find a gps route on the web.

Thanks
Si

Jimo you can still use the garmin and upload to garmin connect but you'll need to lock the route so it's not public.

Once you've uploaded it go into the route details and there's a padlock next to the route name.

No worries Dr S, I'll keep the route for my personal use in case I head out that way again. :)
most of routes I've been recording have been local to me and start/finish at my house... So I won't be making those viewable to the general public :shock: :LOL:
but I have done a few decent road loops lately that others might find of interest, and it's always handy to look at other routes and adapt/ add to them to make an interesting ride.

Back